Click the following link to read this August 3rd article "Local medical marijuana business slowly heats up".
"Davis became licensed to recommend the use of medical marijuana in 2015, and last August became the first doctor in Gainesville to do so."
Check out our growing list of locations
Our doctor can qualify patients to receive a 7-month marijuana / cannabis recommendation.
Dr. Davis currently has office hours planned for:
- FT. LAUDERDALE
- THE VILLAGES
The State of Florida recently passed a bill that immediately effected changes for medical marijuana growers, patients, and physicians alike. Here are a few of the changes to note:
- Telemedicine is now prohibited for MMJ recommendations; patients are now required to receive an in-person physical by the recommending physician
- 3-Month wait is no more - patients can now receive their medical marijuana recommendation in one visit
- State will set a max dosage for all patients; patient's MMJ doctor can apply to State for patient to exceed limit
- Patient medical conditions not specifically listed by the State ("Other" conditions) will need additional documentation
- Women are required to be pregnancy tested
- Patients still need an I.D. issued by the OCU in order to purchase MMJ products
That's right, es verdad! La Isla del Encanto has decided to give medical access to marijuana / cannabis treatment.
There are already three dispensaries in the San Juan area
Dispensaries in Puerto Rico Await Health Department Test Results to Open as New Governor Sworn in "Puerto Rico will have some of the most regulated medical bud under U.S. jurisdiction."
Check out this September 14, 2016, article in Florida's WUFT News entitled Pot ‘Works Effectively As A Medicine,’ Says Gainesville’s First Marijuana Doc, where Doctor Justin Davis asserts the medical usefulness of medical marijuana / cannabis.
So far Facebook won't boost our posts and now Stripe (who puts the blame on Wells Fargo) says that they are dropping our account in 2 weeks.
Facebook, Wells Fargo, and Stripe, you should be ashamed for blocking patients from receiving and paying for medical treatment. The list is growing daily.
We are making history as Florida's first primary care and alternative medicine practice that specializes in conditions that can be successfully treated with cannabis / medical marijuana, as permitted and regulated by Florida Law.
Please check us out on social media and leave us a review:
And of course our website Florida Marijuana Doctors