The Original FLORIDA MARIJUANA DOCTORS INC.
Doctor Justin C.K. Davis qualifies patients to legally purchase and use
Florida-Grown Medical Marijuana / Cannabis products with THC and CBD
100% Money Back Guarantee*
*If our doctor determines that your condition does not qualify for treatment.
Note: We do not sell or dispense cannabis / marijuana products or any other products. We are a medical office that strictly provides medical services.
Our doctor sees patients in The Villages and Gainesville, FL
Follow-ups and order adjustments via Video Chat (Telemedicine)
Marijuana / Cannabis Recommendations
in One Appointment
- Make appointment online - 100% money back guarantee. Doctor will evaluate your medical history based on your patient intake form. If you pre-qualify, the doctor will add you to the Compassionate Use Registry. If your medical condition does not qualify for treatment, we will refund your appointment.
- Apply for State ID card. After our doctor adds you to the Compassionate Use Registry, the State will Email you a password. LOG IN and apply for your ID, send payment to the DOH. Patients cannot purchase marijuana / cannabis products from dispensaries until the State begins to process the ID application.
- See the doctor in one of our Florida locations. Our doctor issues a medical order for qualified patients* with a customized pharmaceutical order. The State requires the doctor to reevaluate patients after a maximum of 7 months.
- Fill medical order with a Dispensary. After our doctor adds your order to the Compassionate Use Registry, you can fill all or part of the order at any legal Florida marijuana dispensary. The dispensary will look you up by patient number and view your active medical order. Patients can purchase the products of their choice, within the type (CBD / THC), amount (in Mg's), and delivery method into body (oral, inhalation, etc.). Some dispensaries have storefronts, and many also deliver statewide.
*Qualified Patients must meet all legal and medical criteria to be eligible for a medical marijuana Recommendation, as described by the State of Florida and diagnosed and documented by the treating physician. Not all patients will qualify for a marijuana / cannabis Recommendation. FMD.green's protocol is subject to change based on Florida law and currently recommended medical practices.
ALL APPOINTMENTS ARE PRE-PAID. WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY TYPE OF INSURANCE.
Thank you for visiting FMD.green's website. We are a family-run general medicine practice that treats patients throughout the entire state of Florida. We believe in compassionate care through a holistic approach, and we work with your other doctors to provide ideal treatment. Hablamos español y les agradecemos por su apoyo.
Please contact us online if you have questions. We will write you back or call you, as you prefer.
Homegrown Floridians Caring for Floridians
Our doctors offer consultations for an array of primary care medical services, including medical marijuana / cannabis recommendations as an alternative option to pain management.
We treat patients whose lives have been severely impacted by chronic forms of the following conditions or associated symptoms:
- ALS (Lou Gehrig's)
- Back Pain
- HIV / AIDS
- IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
- Lyme Disease
- Migraine Headaches
- MS (Multiple Sclerosis)
- Muscle Spams
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Late Stage Care (Terminal Diagnosis or equivalent symptoms)
- Nausea (chronic and severe)
- Neurological Disorders
- Pain (chronic and severe)
- Parkinson's Disease
- PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Vomiting Syndrome
- Other autoimmune disease
- Other mental condition
Palliative Care • Medical Marijuana Recommendations • Holistic Health Review • Travel Care • Cardiovascular Risk Assessment • Lab Results Interpretation / 2nd Opinion • STD Counseling • Men's Health Counseling • Medical Cannabis Recommendations • Alternative Pain Management Treatment
Please Keep in Mind
As our family business grows, please keep in mind that, due to high call volume and a small staff, we can more easily respond to written inquiries than those on the phone. If we are not able to answer, please be assured that we will return your phone call or online inquiry as soon as possible, usually within 24 hours. All of our patients are extremely important to us, especially you.
Steps to Medical Marijuana Treatment in Florida