Check out our growing list of locations
Our doctor can qualify patients to receive a 7-month marijuana / cannabis recommendation.
Dr. Davis currently has office hours planned for:
- FT. LAUDERDALE
- THE VILLAGES
The State of Florida recently passed a bill that immediately effected changes for medical marijuana growers, patients, and physicians alike. Here are a few of the changes to note:
- Telemedicine is now prohibited for MMJ recommendations; patients are now required to receive an in-person physical by the recommending physician
- 3-Month wait is no more - patients can now receive their medical marijuana recommendation in one visit
- State will set a max dosage for all patients; patient's MMJ doctor can apply to State for patient to exceed limit
- Patient medical conditions not specifically listed by the State ("Other" conditions) will need additional documentation
- Women are required to be pregnancy tested
- Patients still need an I.D. issued by the OCU in order to purchase MMJ products
We are making history as Florida's first primary care and alternative medicine practice that specializes in conditions that can be successfully treated with cannabis / medical marijuana, as permitted and regulated by Florida Law.
Please check us out on social media and leave us a review:
And of course our website Florida Marijuana Doctors