COMPASSIONATE CARE THROUGH MEDICAL MARIJUANA™
Call 352-641-0123 or contact us online to become a patient of record. Se habla español.
Phone call visit with our doctor
- Visit establishes you as our patient
- Doctor determines your qualification to schedule the 'face-to-face' appointment*
- Appointment marks beginning of patient's state-mandated 3 month wait
*Not all patients will qualify for medical marijuana. Recommendations will be based on the doctor's assessment and in accordance with current medical guidelines and Florida law.
- Appointment via secure video call when permitted by Florida telemedicine regulations, or in person
- Doctor consults with you about your pending medical marijuana recommendation
- Doctor creates your medical marijuana order for the Compassionate Use Registry
- Meeting fulfills State requirement of a 'face-to-face' visit with your doctor
'Rx Refill' Follow-up appointment
- Doctor and you analyze your current medical marijuana treatment
- Doctor adjusts or reissues your medical marijuana recommendation
- Visit typically be done via phone call